Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Athag limited website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at Athag limited and by placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All information on this website is correct at time of publication but as our policy is to constantly improve, we reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. All sizes and specifications are approximate.
Terms & Conditions Visitors are welcome during office hours by prior arrangement. Our telephone number is 01827 713040. Our email address is ‘email@example.com’. Our office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Thurdsday.8.30am to 1.30pm on Friday.
- Placing an Order – The online shop for our standard products has been designed to be very simple. We hope that you have no difficulty when using it. Should you encounter any difficulty, then please contact us directly by email or telephone before you enter your credit or debit card details to place your order. You may, at any time, change the details of your order until such time as you respond to a request to enter your card details. When your order is complete and correct, please print out a copy for future reference.
- Payment– Payment can only be made in Pounds Sterling (GBP). We do not accept payment in any other currency without prior agreement. Accepted payment methods are Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Solo through PayPal. Should you wish to pay by any other method, including cash or cheque, this must be arranged by telephone or email. Please note that where payment by any other method is agreed, your order can only be accepted once we are in receipt of cleared funds.
- Order confirmation– The Order Confirmation: After you place an order, we will confirm our acceptance by sending you an email that states that your order has been accepted by us (“Order Confirmation”). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you an Order Confirmation. If we cannot supply your order: If we are unable to supply you with any Products, for example because these Products are not available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date or because of an error in the price on the Website we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
- Colour and appearance– Please note that there may be slight variations in the colour and appearance of our products. Pictures of our products in any publication, including this website, are representations only.
- Delivery times– Once an order has been accepted, we shall do our best to despatch the order in 5 days for Standard products. These are expected delivery times. They are not guaranteed, but we do have an excellent record of fulfilling orders well within these times. At Busy periods the Boot Liners which are made to order may take up to 15 days to manufacture. If necessary the Dog Guard and Dividers may be shipped earlier on a separate shipment with the Boot Liners following on.If circumstances arise which mean that there is likely to be a significant delay then we shall inform you of this. We advise you to take our expected delivery times into account when placing your order. An urgent request for delivery in advance of our expected delivery time may in some circumstances be accepted. An additional charge may be made. If this is required, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible.Free Shipping is only included for the mainland UK. Please be aware that a surcharge may apply if you live in the following areas, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Scottish Borders, Highlands and Grampian, The Republic of Ireland.
Please call 01827 713040 for more info as this list is not exclusive.
- Returns and Refunds– Dog Guards and Dividers
We strive to ensure that our products are of the highest quality. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Standard Dog Guard or Boot Divider you should inform us straight away and in any event within 14 days of delivery to you. You can send the part back to us in it’s original packaging an obtain a partial refund. The amount debited from your refund will cover the initial delivery cost, checking the part once returned to us and a re-stocking cost. This normally equates to £20 inc vat on any one order. The above also applies if you have ordered the wrong parts for your car and wish to return them to us.~For items that have not been personalised, customised or made to order, you have a right to cancel the contract within 14 calendar days and up to a further 14 calendar days from cancellation to return the item. Simply return the item to us, unused, with its original packaging and the receipt, retaining a note of the number of the receipt for your own records, and obtain proof of postage.You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items. Refunds will be processed within 14 calendar days of receiving the returned item.
If you can show your item to be faulty, please contact us to discuss. We will arrange and refund payment where items are faulty or there has been an error on our part.
In the case of personalised, customised or made to order items including all boot liners please inspect the goods on delivery and inform us immediately, and in any event within 14 calendar days, of any suspected fault or discrepancy.
If you cancel your Contract on any of our Standard Products we will:
(a) refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount;
(b) In addition to the above, in the case of Products that are faulty or not as described, refund any delivery costs you have paid,
We shall be happy to discuss any suspected fault or error on our part and arrange returns for inspection, We may also ask for photographs of the product in the car or additional vehicle information. Subject to our right to refuse to do so if no fault or error is found and your returning the item unused, we will provide you with your choice of a full refund, agreed alterations, or exchange
Return and Refunds – Made to Order Boot Liners
All given delivery times are approximate owing to the complexity of the products we manufacture and we do advise that you place your order as early as possible. Upon ordering we will require all information on the vehicle i.e. Make, Model, Year, Type: Estate or Hatchback. The more information supplied to our sales staff, the more we can help in supplying the most suitable product.
We will only consider a refund on the Boot Liners if it can be evidenced that they have been supplied with a Fault or have been Damaged in Transit
Damage in Transit
If you wish to return your order because of damage in transit: Please contact us within 1 working day of receipt to advise of Delivery damage. To ensure your claim is valid you must have signed for the order as Damaged.
Claims will not apply in the following circumstances: –
(a) The order was not signed for as damaged.
(b) We were NOT notified within 1 working day from receipt.
Once notified we will attend to the collection / replacement / refund issues promptly and in a professional manner at our cost.
- Prices– The prices of our products include VAT and delivery within the majority of mainland UK. If the delivery address is outside of these areas then delivery charges must be agreed separately and acceptance of your order will be subject to this.
- Delivery and Postage– All orders are delivered by carriers who will require a signature. If there is likely to be any difficulty in obtaining a signature on delivery then please contact us so that alternative delivery arrangements can be made. Items can’t be shipped until we have a confirmed delivery address. You must make us aware of any suspected damage upon delivery and have signed the delivery note as such
- Data Protection – We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies may be used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, to store delivery. Data collected by this site is used to: a) Take and fulfil customer orders. b) Administer and enhance the site and service. c) Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
We may email you in the future with details of new products.
If you would prefer that we did not do this please make us aware of this when placing your order.
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent and other Intellectual Property– Please note that our products and all publications relating to our products may be subject to copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights which shall remain vested in us, our licensors or the relevant owners and must not be used otherwise than as clearly intended without notice to us and express permission, both in writing.
- 11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction– These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.
No claim may be brought against Athag Limited other than in the Courts of England & Wales.